Pages

20.1.10

Wednesday's finds...



Help Haiti!!!

Upcoming Events:
Barking Frog, Wednesday January 20th 2010.
UP on Carling Thursday January 21st 2010.


Text Message to Help Haiti Relief
Text Haiti to 45678 to donate $5 to the Salvation Army in Canada (Bell/Rogers).
Text Haiti to 85944 to donate $5 to Rescue Union Mission and MedCorp International.
Text Haiti to 25383 to donate $5 to the International Rescue Committee.
Text Haiti to 30333 to donate $5 to Plan Canada.
Text World to 45678 to donate $5 to World Vision.
Text Care to 45678 to donate $5 to CARE Canada Haiti relief efforts

I destroyed my closet trying to find something red to wear in support for Haiti... however I am ashamed to say that I don't own a single piece of red clothing! So I decided to sport this lovely red rose headband that I purchased from Forever 21.


My outfit for today consists of a turquoise skirt, which was originally a dress from Costa Blanca, accompanied by a white tank top. The white and gold belt was a great find from a vintage shop.I decided to add some spice to the outfit with a couple of silver and turquoise bangles.
As you can tell, I am somewhat obsessed with taking pictures. I heart MacBooks.

Music find of the day: Cudderisback Kid Cudi


More upcoming UWO Events

Think Rich and Look Poor Fashion Show at the London Taohouse, January 30th 2010.
Come out and Support the Style and Lifestyle Society when they present their annual Fashion Show at Taphouse! The most lovely Shraddha Inamdar (my bestie!) will be modeling, and she has a fine bod, so you will most definitely not want to miss this one.

threeASFOUR
My newest Fashion Obsession
Spring/Summer 2010 Collection





No comments:

Post a Comment