Pages

19.1.10

Pursuit of Happiness- Thank you Kid Cudi

Pursuit of Happiness- the story of my life. I have fallen in love with this song.



I was inspired by gold and black today..
Vintage black wool dress, I altered it to be strapless. Gold and black Costa Blanca belt.
Vintage long gold chain necklace, small gold chain cross necklace. Forever 21 pearl ring, along with three other vintage rings.
Vintage gold bracelet.
I paired the wool dress with black leggings.
Gold earrings given as a gift (from Germany).
Today I found my happiness in my outfit. HA. Sometimes I think that dressing up is the only thing that makes me truly happy. Have to run out the door, but I'm expecting post some more content today ASAP. woohooo xxx

From one blogger to another. Stumbled upon Ma Frangine, extremely neat blog. I aim to be just like her one day? One step at a time love, one step.

This necklace is daring, outstanding, bold and is extremely chic. I love it. Why do I love mostly everything I happen to come across?

No comments:

Post a Comment