Pages

25.8.11

free as a bird

I have yet to decide if when I start to realize that summer is on its way out, that it is a bad thing or not. Of course I miss the sweltering heat, digging my toes in the sand and trying my hardest to avoid awkward tan lines, don't get me wrong. However, I love the smell of fall, the distinguished rustling of the leaves in the wind and the crisp smell of the weather turning. This is a time I feel, for the most elegant fashion trends and styles to arise. Neutral colors are ever-present and classic lines appear. Fall is a season for classiness. I have found my inspiration for the day to be quite fitting- elegantly displaying Dolce and Gabbana along with Philip Lim. Ahh, the beautiful life.
Su.


D G lace dress
$559 - my-wardrobe.com

Kitten heels
$245 - reissonline.com

3 1 Phillip Lim leather satchel
$895 - lagarconne.com

Sonia by Sonia Rykiel black shawl
€180 - shopmrsh.com



No comments:

Post a Comment