Pages

16.8.11

Is Lady Gaga Santa's New Helper?

I'm not going to lie, when I first heard that Lady Gaga was putting her own spin on Christmas, creating a Haus of Gaga workshop, just like Santa's workshop for Barney's this coming x-mas season, I thought to myself, what next? Who knew that Gaga would take over the world- c'mon, let's not deny it... She's associating herself with the iconic figure of Santa Claus himself. But I applaud her. It's truly amazing what she is doing, and to donate 25% of all sale proceeds to a charity of her choice is a great way to add a bit of Christmas spirit to things. However, I'm a bit skeptical of the display she'll put on... Lady Gaga isn't really a depiction of chestnuts roasting on an open fire. Yet, as always it will create hype and throw Gaga further into her fans hearts. I look forward to seeing what manifests from this x-mas collaboration with Barneys in New York.

Picture found at http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/lady-gaga-decorate-barneys-christmas-223579

No comments:

Post a Comment