Pages

9.2.10

i want to suck your blood...

While studying for my pop culture English exam tomorrow afternoon (yes, I was up at six in the morning), I came across and article on Bram Stoker's Dracula.
I found it extremely interesting, because in this day and age, our culture is surrounded by influences of vampires, seductive danger and the absolute need for thrill and excitement in one's life. I know I am obsessed with the Twilight saga, and if you say you're not, you and I need to work on our friendship... Anyway, although the image below is quite hideous, it inspired today's post (for the morning anyway, it's still only 8:20 am !!!).

Snapshot of a very unattractive Dracula.
The vampire theme today inspired 'vampire influenced' fashion. Here is a gorgeous outfit that can be found on bluefly.com.
GET THE LOOK BELOW! (click here for actual link)

Robert Rodriguez Black Label

red chiffon pleated 'Grace' one-shoulder gown



Kenneth Jay Lane

gunmetal crystal encrusted hinge bangle

Kenneth Jay Lane

black crystal pavé octopus ring

Yves Saint Laurent

black patent 'Y-Bow' platform slingbacks

DIVA IN THE DARK
GET THIS LOOK ON BLUEFLY.COM

Romeo & Juliet Couture

black stretch nylon shredded leggings

Jimmy Choo

black leather 'Kaiser' buckle detail booties

THE DARK KNIGHT
GET THIS LOOK ON BLUEFLY.COM

D.Squared

black wool and leather double coat

Frye

black leather 'Jayden' harness chelsea boots

STUDY BREAK!!!!!!
Found this shirt in a garbage bag full of clothes I was going to donate. The fit was a bit too tight and I found that the adornments were a tad too much. As I was sipping my coffee, staring into the garbage bag, I got a brilliant idea! (to say the least). I decided to make a bib necklace out of it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment