Pages

13.1.10

Leighton Meester's sexy new song and wardrobe. Can I borrow some clothes?



When I was getting up this morning I happened to come across new hits on Much Music. I fell in love with Leighton Meester from Gossip Girl, but now she is making her debut from Blair Waldorf and I absolutely love it as well. Catchy tune, and sweet music vid. Check it out.

SPEAKING OF GOSSIP GIRL


The cast and crew attended the launch for the new book "You Know You Want It", written by the costume designer of the show Gossip Girl, Eric Daman.

LOVE BLAKE'S TIGHTS. omg.

Found these on Shop Style.. in the UK though. Apparently they are only 18 pounds?

Michelle, you look like a china doll.

Cute and flirty Leighton, a complete opposite from her steamy music video above.

Jessica Szohr is an absolute fox in this picture. I love her simple classic look, and especially that clutch!

'smiley and not-so smiley'.. she is actually a porcelain doll.

GO HERE TO SEE THE BOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment