Pages

13.1.10

every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed and a jackass who pays for everything

Believe it or not, I am actually quoting Paris Hilton.... who would ever think the day would come?

I felt girly today and decided to take a photoshoot. Forever 21 pearl ring... someone once asked me if it was real and how much I paid for it. I said $5,000. But realistically, divide that figure by 1000...
A bit of a better shot...
Decided to feature my newly painted nails and rings upclose.
Found a sweet corner in my room that let me take a decent picture. White tank, vintage Jones New York brown cotton skirt, vintage belt found at a thrift store, tights.
Thought I looked cute in a model pose. Pearl ring is featured.
So, I found a sweet vintage fur coat at Goodwill yesterday... guilty pleasure. too much brown? I think not.




Can't forget the boots. Knee highs with buckles and heels.

Fur is coming back in style...thank god because it is so effing cold here in London...


Celine Pre- Fall 2010 Collection Release



No comments:

Post a Comment