Pages

10.5.11

social safe. never fear facebook crashes again

Have you ever woken up in the early hours of the morning, fretting about what the *&%^ you would do if someone untagged you in a picture that you forgot to save, or if your account gets hacked, or even worse, if the multi-billion dollar corporation crashes? I'm not going to lie, I have spent hours upon hours saving pictures, information and contacts on my computer's hard drive in preparation of one of those events. However, fret and worry no more:
introducing Social Safe, a tool used to backup all of your personal and not so personal information from your social networks onto your computer in a few easy steps. No more individually saving thousands of pictures, just let the program run and your fingers won't be so sore the next morning. If you want to check it out, go onto their website and download the free trial. I know I will be.
http://socialsafe.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment