Pages

28.4.11

Kate Middleton- True Classy British Style

I am positively certain that I will not be the only one from my neighborhood to stay up until all hours of the night to watch the event of the decade (probably); the wedding of Kate Middleton and Prince William. This wedding has been constantly talked about and obsessed over since the two announced their engagement. Everytime I turn on the tv, no matter what channel, there is a show that is always slightly related to the wedding. Whether it be food, clothes, events, catering, jewelry etc, there is excitement in the air surrounding each of these topics. Yesterday, at the Bay in Toronto, the Kade Middleton and Princess Diana engagement inspired rings SOLD OUT due to the wedding in the next 24 hours. Personally, I love Kate. She is fun, classy, polite, and I love her cute smile. She's beautiful. As well, I love her style. She definitely pulls off the 'queen' look, sporting classy trench coats, sleek dresses and sophisticated hats and head pieces. She is truly elegant. Even when she is not making a public appearance (in front of the world), she is absolutely stunning.   
http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2011/03/the_kate_middleton_look_book.html#

No comments:

Post a Comment