Pages

8.6.10

a stoli pomegranate garden party.




In reply to my most recent post mentioning how you SHOULD VOTE for WENDY WONG'S design for the Elle Stoli Pomegranate design competition, I decided to make use of my pink floral dress from H&M. Pomegranates are a glorious shade of red, so I decided to tone it down and go with a glorious shade of pink. 
Sometimes you just need to take advantage of the beautiful weather and have your own Stoli pomegranate inspired floral photoshoot/garden party. 
I am wearing a light pink cotton slip dress with floral arrangements on the shoulders, and have paired it with a coral jeweled belt (which is actually a necklace) and intertwined one of my rock coral pink rock bracelets as a center piece. The rock bracelet is for purchase, and if you are interested contact me!
Cheers to the lovely weather xox

No comments:

Post a Comment