Pages

30.8.11

en el plaza

Today I was inspired by the European mentality of walking in plazas, where you have footpaths, and there are absolutely no cars, except the odd motor bike that has made it past the barriers. I did this a couple times with my boyfriend in Spain (yes, I rode on the back of a moped bike and it was amazing). I picture the beautiful European ladies walking casually around in their palazzo pants, which are amazingly chic and comfortable. They're laidback, yet extremely elegant. This inspiration has created my outfit for today, which will be showcased soon.
en la plaza


Cheap Monday cream shirt
€16 - weekday.com

Oasis leather bomber jacket
£140 - oasis-stores.com

Dorothy Perkins high waisted pants
£34 - dorothyperkins.com

Giuseppe Zanotti high heels
$850 - net-a-porter.com

Envelope clutch
$38 - modcloth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment