Pages

27.1.11

Luxury Body and Swimwear- Electric Ibiza

all images found at http://www.electric-ibiza.com/

I have this huge fascination with Europe, and I'm not afraid to admit that if I had the chance to pack up all of my belongings tomorrow and live there for a while, I would definitely do so. Europe is extremely inspirational in my eyes, and European designs have a certain untouchable aura about them.

I came across this gorgeous collection of body and swimwear from Ibiza, Spain. Each design from 'Electric-Ibiza' shapes a woman's curves an accentuates her figure. I love the use of tassels, leather, chiffon and chains, crafted together to create an elegant and sexy body piece. Wouldn't you want to walk on a beach in Spain at sundown in on of these whimsical outfits and feel extremely sexy?












1 comment:

  1. Hi friends,

    Nice picture, People will so happy to get online shopping of these dresses. about swimwear and swim-related accessories dress are celebrate her great new modern. Thanks a lot.

    Fashion Swimwear

    ReplyDelete