Pages

12.11.10

harry potter deathly hallows premiere

Oh, how they have grown...
The Odeon Leicester Square, November 11, 2010, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Premiere


 Daniel, you're a cutie as always. However, I have gotten used to you with glasses. I think I like them better on than off..

 Rupert has always had a soft spot in my heart. He's just soooooo adorable. And he's looking sharp as always. Mmmm. My heart is melting.

 Movember?
 Bonnie, how you have grown since Ginny! She looks absolutely stunning in a simple black dress with complimenting stark red lipstick.

All I can say is OMG. EMMA I LOVE YOUR HAIR. Holy, she looks absolutely stunning. A mini Victoria Beckham? In a stellar, you-are-amazingly-gorgeous way. Its so fun and flirty, and definitely refreshing compared to Hermoine's crazy fried locks. 

 
All I can say is BEAUT.


Never noticed the height difference before...

And the woman who made every child's dreams come true... J.K Rowling is spotted, wearing somewhat of a similar dress to Emma's, and looking stunning as always.

Images found at http://www.okmagazine.com/2010/11/harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-brings-out-lively-fashion/daniel-radcliffeemma-watsonrupert-grint-nov-11/


No comments:

Post a Comment