Pages

2.6.10

Kenneth Bell Presents His Fall Collection


Location:
Port Hope, Cobourg
Phone:
905-885-4187 and 905-372-3721
Mon - Sat:
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sun:
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm

For all of you loyal readers who have stuck with me thus far, I am featuring the beautiful jewelry store, Kenneth Bell in Port Hope, once again.
I recently visited its whimsical atmosphere and was delighted to finally meet Ken himself.
Standing in the store, looking through the window, when I saw Ken approach, there was no doubt in my mind he was the King of Glitz. He greeted me with a huge smile and told me he was enthused to finally put a familiar face to my blog. :)
Ken, Amy and I chatted for a while and swapped stories of goodness knows what (fashion and jewelry related no doubt).

He then mentioned his Fall jewelry line and sent me these gorgeous snapshots.
You'll be captivated by the beauty which exudes with each necklace, through breathtaking
metallic curves and formations. The line resembles a collection of classy silver pieces of tribal art.
Here is a preview of the 30 necklaces in the Fall Collection:
Click Here to visit the Facebook Fan Page































IN ADDITION, I WOULD LIKE TO BROADCAST THIS EXCITING EMAIL FROM THE KING:

GREETINGS EVERYONE,

OUR JUNE PROMO IS A GREAT ONE!!!

PURCHASE ANY SPRING/SUMMER ITEM AND YOUR 2ND ITEM IS FREE. YES THAT'S RIGHT, FREE!!!!

NOT 50% OFF BUT FREE!!! GO BIG OR GO HOME, RIGHT!!!

STORE-WIDE, INCLUDING BAGS, JEWELLERY, WATCHES, SCARVES, EVERYTHING!!!

HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!!!

2ND ITEM IS SAME $ OR LESS THAN 1ST ITEM.


On a very interesting side note, one of Ken's original designs, called the 'Loon', was worn by Season 9 American Idol Finalist, Katie Stevens. This is an amazing feat, and MUST be congratulated. I personally love this design and have adored it from first sight. Simply and utterly gorg.


Be sure to make a trip to the store, it's absolutely wonderful.
If not, keep an eye out for an up and coming website, which will allow people to purchase these gorgeous items from anywhere, without a transportation hassle!! I will definitely keep you posted!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment