Pages

22.1.10

r-pattz and k-stew, the cutest lumberjack couple of the year

SPOTTED, NEW TREND ALERTTTTT
EDWARD! Where for out thou?
Last time I checked, I fell in love with the sexy vampire face, pre-beard. It's as if someone took a sharpie to the Mona Lisa. However, the double jacket and accompanying baseball hat complete the grunge look, so I guess R-Pattz is well put together... in an eff! its laundry day kind of way.
ABSOLUTELY COULD NOT AVOID AN EXTREME CLOSEUP OF WHERE A FOREST FIRE NEEDS TO START.


K.STEW Matches (literally). How CUTE.
I think I lost the memo about the new lumberjack fashion trend in my facebook groups spam trap. It's quite intelligent you see, it filters out anything that is absolutely not IN. Apparently K-Stew needs to tweak her spam settings, while lighting up a cig of course.

SHUDDERS, SHUDDERS, SHUDDERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment