Pages

27.12.09

twig- what people are wearing on twitter



The internet is a wonderful place for discovering fashion, and sharing your own ideas with the world as well. I read recently in the Globe and Mail, the summary of life and style trends of 2009 that people are always on the hunt to be seen and heard, via internet websites such as Facebook and Twitter. So to please the social accepting seekers even more, I found a lovely website that offers a place for twitter users to post pictures of what they are wearing that day! Show off your style, your looks, your wants and utmost needs in fashion. Get noticed, as well as ask questions to fellow TWIG users on fashion tips and style trends.

Not going to lie, I am using TWIG at the moment to ask ideas on shoes I should wear that would make my NYE dress look absolutely stunning.

ttfn. jennieC

No comments:

Post a Comment